Fulfill your logistical expectations with “Trucking Cube”
With the aim of eliminating all the hassles that a customer usually face at the time of relocation, Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd has revolutionized the logistics with the invention of their out of the box concept- Trucking Cube (Container). It is the very own private space provided to the customers to ship their goods from one place to another with its availability in different sizes, to be chosen as per the volume of consignment.
It is the concept that came into force to meet a customer’s needs by ensuring zero transshipment of goods along with providing the maximum reduction in the cost. It has been devised to take transportation to a new level.
Design and Features
The trucking cubes are made up of durable metal and are engineered to precision from inside for an unmatched security, comprising with all the facilities pack and move all sorts of articles, these cubes are utilized for transporting commercial and industrial goods. To enhance care and security, each cube has safety net, shock absorbing pad on its floor and GPS tracker fitted to track location by just few clicks. These cubes are designed in different sizes to fulfill the customer’s requirements at affordable prices.
Some more safety features
• These cubes are made as per ISO certification; hence no water seepage is possible which is common in close body trucks.
• It promotes dust free delivery of goods
• Your goods remains untouched and unseen
• It helps to avoid the deterioration of goods
• Promotes online consignment tracking through GPS
Trucking Cube offers great utility by offering the following benefits-
• Zero transshipment- The process in which the goods are transferred to another vehicle without being touched and damaged is known as zero transshipment. The situation when a transportation vehicle breaks down in middle of the way and the sudden need to shift the goods in the other vehicle arises, the good stored in a cube are transferred using a carne rather than shifting a single item at once, the whole cube is picked up and loaded in the another moving vehicle ensuring the goods remained untouched and unseen.
• Cost Reduction- To cope with the situation where the customer is asked to pay for the whole truck instead of paying only for the space that is genuinely occupied by his goods, trucking cube was introduced. It allows a customer to opt for a cube as per the volume of a consignment that he wants to transport to another place.
• Put your own lock- To maintain the safety and security of customer’s valuable belongings, trucking cube gives an authority to self lock and retain the key i.e. a customer can lock his cube using his personal lock and can keep the keys with him till the goods are delivered to the desired destination.
• Storage at your end destination- Sometimes the situation arises where a person is required to unload his goods but he does not have the relevant space to bank them, to handle such cases and protect the goods from any kind of harm, trucking cube provides the option to store the goods for 24 hours inside the cube at your end destination only and later if you want to expand the time period, the same can be done by paying a minimal amount.
• Zero pilferage- By analyzing the increasing cases of robbery and pilferage especially on the high ways, the trucking cubes were specifically designed with the enclosed body with the aim of protecting the customer’s precious goods from thieves and robbers.
• Enabled air circulation system- Trucking cube is designed to maintain the temperature and air level of the goods loaded in it with the help of embedded air circulation system inside.
What is the process involved while shipping goods through “Trucking Cube”?
• At first, choose the best fit cube size according to the volume of your goods that you want to transfer. You have the following options in sizes available-
Cube Ace- 4ft
Cube Pick Up- 6ft
Cube 407- 8ft
Cube 709- 12ft
Cube 1109- 16ft
20’ ISO container- 20ft
• After choosing the appropriate cube, your goods will be loaded inside, protected with the safety net fixed along with the shock absorbing pads on the floor to prevent the goods from any kind of jerks and damages.
• To attain the assurance about the safety of your goods, lock your cube by keeping the keys with you.
• After securing your cube with a lock, your cube is sent to the yard with the help of a pickup carrier. On reaching the yard your cube is consolidated with the other cubes that have the same destination as yours and they all are loaded in a long carrier.
• In between the process, you can track the location of your cube with the help of our GPS trackers fitted inside each cube.
• Before delivering your goods to you, the cube is first taken to the yard and loaded in a pickup carrier and later delivered to you at your end destination.
• In case if you have not finalized the destination location or you don’t have the proper place to store your goods, you can store them for 24 hours at your end destination only. This facility can be availed free of cost for the first 24 hours and later if you want to expand the time period, the same can be done by paying a minimal amount.
• In the situation when you don’t want to utilize the storage option, you can simply open up the lock of your cube using your keys.
Clientele and Industries
With their exemplary transportation services, they are associated with the most reputable clients and aim at providing maximum ease to their customers by offering effective relocation services. APML has always worked beyond the limits to satisfy their customers in all aspects and pledges to work in the same direction. They never compromise in the quality and keep on inventing and improving their equipments and methods, so that their customer will not regret about anything and enjoy their move to fullest. Further, they take proud in having motivational and affirmative attitude of people towards their innovative concept “Trucking Cube”.